JW Photography: New Gallery 14-Mar-17 &emdash;

Pages

Hello There...

I'm a homeschooling mom, photographer, nature lover, avid reader and long, hot baths enthusiast. Trying my hand at simplifying our every day lives.

Thursday, March 16, 2017



Hi.  Yeah, that's me.  It's been a very long time since I had a personal blog.  Blogs are strange things aren't they?  It's like I'm saying, "hey!  my life is super interesting, read all about it!"  When in reality, I'm pretty simple.  Pretty average.  Pretty, well, boring, actually.  I'm a homeschooling mom of 3 kids, I run a photography business, I love paranormal shows, reading, long baths, hiking and the mountains.  Is it just me, or does it sound like I'm signing up for eHarmony or something?!

Seriously, there's nothing super special about me, so why blog?  Honestly, it's to keep myself accountable.  To keep things real.  I love writing and documenting things and I want there to be something out there to look back on.  Of course it would be a huge bonus if people like it, or, if I write something that hits home for someone.  Life is hard, but it makes things more bearable when you can relate to someone else who is also doing the hard life thing.

I have no idea where blogging will take me.  I don't have a type A personality, so, this is likely to be a hodge podge of rambling, photos and more rambling.  You will probably read a lot about my kids, about photography, simplifying my life, and my overwhelming urge to get lost in the woods.

I hope that you'll come along for the ride.  I hope that you will stick around.  Don't worry, if you don't, I won't hunt you down, I totally get it.  We're all doing life, right?  In the best way we know how.  We are all, in our own, amazing and unique way, keeping it real.




No comments:

Post a Comment